We have developed several specific programmes, which are implemented from the preschool stage, to thoroughly explore each area of development and knowledge set out in the Aude! strategic plan. These programmes are continued in the other stages of education and provide a map for the projects carried out at Les Alzines.
- Creativity: We understand creativity as the capacity to create for oneself and/or with others. Our approach is to offer students an environment where they can deal with any situation creatively and independently.
- Cooperation: Aixa has introduced cooperative learning into all of its classrooms, resulting in a change in the way activities are organized and in class dynamics that facilitates the learning process of each student in all areas of their education.
- Exploration: our goal is to create an environment based on active methodologies, where students actively pursue their own learning, while introducing programmes that allow students to attain specific curricular and educational objectives.
- Multilingualism: from the youngest ages we work so that our students learn how to communicate, grow, relate, share and exchange using the vehicular languages of Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Values: the school, teachers and parents have to be able to create situations in which the students can develop and share values such as friendship, caring, companionship and goodwill. All of us who form part of the educational community must act as educational models and agents.