1. You can only take a photo of the Nativity Scene per family. Its size should be 15 x 20 cm.
2. At the back of the photo should appear the name of the family who made the Nativity Scene and their children’s level.
3. The photo can show a general or a partial perspective, but it has to give a general idea of your Nativity Scene.
4. We will appreciate the originality, the materials, the quality of the work and the beauty of the Christmas Scene.
5. The artistic quality of the photo will also be appreciated although in a less proportion.
6. The time frame to hand in the pictures will be next 11th December at the school admissions office before 5.00pm.
We encourage everyone to participate!
Os informamos que nuestra web utiliza cookies con la finalidad de ofreceros un mejor servicio, si continuáis navegando consideramos que aceptáis nuestra política de Cookies.